On behalf of the ECIS 2017 team, we are kindly inviting you to submit research papers for the tracks of the 2017 European Conference on Information Systems on the theme “Information Systems for a smart, sustainable and inclusive world” that will take place in Guimarães, Portugal at the Centro Cultural Vila Flor and will be hosted by the University of Minho on June 5-10, 2017.
Research papers, accepted and presented in interactive conference track sessions, will be published in the ECIS conference proceedings and made available in the AIS Electronic Library.
We thank your interest in bringing together a successful conference.
Jan Pries-Heje – João Alvaro Carvalho – Jörg Becker
Program Chairs for ECIS 2017
You can see the description of the conference tracks HERE
Research Paper Submission Requirements
- Papers to be submitted should have completed analyses and documentation of results.
- All papers need to be submitted to one – and only one – of the 32 tracks that constitute the ECIS 2017.
- The ECIS Standing Committee has established a maximum limit of 3 submissions per author (including co-authored papers) covering research and research-in-progress. Any submissions beyond this limit by a given author will be eliminated from the review process (fourth and further research or research-in-progress papers will be identified based on date and time of submission).
- English is the language of the conference and of all submissions.
- Submissions should be original (i.e. have not been previously published in a journal or conference proceedings nor presented at a conference and moreover, should not be currently under consideration for publication or presentation elsewhere).
Research Paper Submission Guidelines
- Papers must not exceed twelve (12) single-spaced pages and must conform to the ”ECIS2017-Template-RP”. The 12 pages must include all text, figures, tables, and appendices. The cover page, abstract, keywords, and references are excluded from this page count.
- Author(s)’ name(s) should not appear in the body of the paper and the abstract. References to institutions, sponsors, unpublished/published works should be eliminated if these references will identify any author. To aid in making the paper anonymous, “Acknowledgements” section should be left blank until the final version is prepared for the proceedings.
- Papers should be submitted as a “.pdf” file.
- All papers must be submitted through the “ECIS 2017 Electronic Submission System”. You can see more Information HERE
- Any submission that violates the above guidelines will be eliminated from the review process.
Copyright is retained by the authors. By submitting the final paper to the conference organizers, the authors agree to allow the conference organizers to have non-exclusive use of the material for publication in the various modalities of the conference proceedings.
Authors are encouraged to develop their papers for journal publication after the conference.